AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY  SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne Tumblr_n6ev1yY1uT1so0flao4_r1_250
KISS ME LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED ☩ Settle down with me and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady. I was made to keep your body warm but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms. ♝/♜ Lukyane
one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne Tumblr_mz89shu0Nq1qgeii9o4_r1_250

ϟ ÂGE : 19 ans
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : Les de Lioncourt, mais surtout la cause rebelle.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : Ses proches réduits à l'état d'esclave par sa faute.
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : Lui et ses amis vivant dans un monde libre, sa main serrant délicatement celle de Luke.

MessageSujet: one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne EmptySam 28 Juin - 12:31

uc  one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne 1847959870 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne Tumblr_n6ev1yY1uT1so0flao4_r1_250
KISS ME LIKE YOU WANNA BE LOVED ☩ Settle down with me and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady. I was made to keep your body warm but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms. ♝/♜ Lukyane
one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne Tumblr_mz89shu0Nq1qgeii9o4_r1_250

ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : Lui et ses amis vivant dans un monde libre, sa main serrant délicatement celle de Luke.

MessageSujet: Re: one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne EmptySam 28 Juin - 12:31

+1  one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne 2291813298 

Gwayne Blackfyre
BEING BADASS AIN'T EASY
SO MANY JEALOUS BITCHES
Gwayne Blackfyre

MessageSujet: Re: one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne EmptySam 28 Juin - 12:31

+2 one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne 2115727340 

Jaime De Lioncourt
IN A COAT OF GOLD OR A COAT OF RED
A LION STILL HAS CLAWS
Jaime De Lioncourt

IN A COAT OF GOLD OR A COAT OF RED A LION STILL HAS CLAWS

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne Tumblr_mczvwmOCjx1ry10fwo1_500

AUSSI HAUT QUE L'HONNEUR
i got the eye of the tiger, the fighter, dancing through the fire. cause i am a champion, and you’re gonna hear me roar. louder, louder than a lion. cause i am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar. you’re gonna hear me roar.

ϟ ÂGE : dix-neuf années au compteur.
ϟ CURSUS : il est en sixième année.
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : il appartient aux rebelles, ce qui ferait sûrement avoir une crise cardiaque à sa famille si elle venait à l'apprendre. vu que officiellement, il voue allégeance aux de lioncourt.
ϟ BUT : récupérer morrigan, renverser la royauté et libérer les esclaves.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : morrigan morte par sa faute.
ϟ PATRONUS : un lion, ce qui semble assez prévisible.
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : un monde où tous les êtres humains sont sur le même pied d'égalité. et il tient la main de morrigan alors que leurs enfants les entourent.

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne 1405798303-tumblr-n215mubnxf1syqmijo2-250

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne EmptyDim 27 Juil - 13:33

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne 4256577591 

Rozen (Windsor)
DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN
I AM A FREE BITCH BABY
Rozen (Windsor)

DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN I AM A FREE BITCH BABY

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne Tumblr_m62pvovew01qcrd6qo1_500
DIVINE MOVE ϟ Je m'empresse de rire de tout de peur d'être obligée d'en pleurer. rozymion

ϟ ÂGE : vingt-et-un ans.
ϟ CURSUS : awkward turtle option chieuse professionnelle.
ϟ ALLÉGEANCE : les rebelles.
ϟ BUT : endymion, tête de con.
ϟ EPOUVANTARD : ses proches, brûlés vifs.
ϟ PATRONUS : aucun. (faucon)
ϟ MIROIR DU RISED : son peuple, enfin libre.

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne 1407735894-tumblr-inline-mufewykmal1sn0v2t

LOVE IS A REVOLUTION
RELATIONS:
JOURNAL INTIME:
MessageSujet: Re: one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne EmptyMer 13 Aoû - 4:06

*tape dans les genoux*
on fait quoi pour sigyn et rozen? one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne 3105063230

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne Empty

one day you’ll wake to find yourself inside my dreams + gwayne

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1